Using productive play as a vehicle for learning, our mission is to help
children grow as individuals and community members in a safe, caring
and challenging environment.
Registration for the upcoming school year will be ONLINE.
Click here for Registration info and / or Click here for Program and Tuition info.
*Alumni families and members of MUMC and St. John's communities, please contact
our Director, Melissa at (914)381-2655 for key information regarding the 2016-17
News & Events
Open Houses for 2016-17 School Year
- Nursery School open house for new families
November 19 & December 3
- Click here for more info
- 11/25 No PM classes
- 11/26 & 11/27 School Closed - Thanksgiving
Amazon Smile -click to learn more
- An innovative online farmers market that we have
partnered with to bring locally sourced, farm-fresh
produce and goods. Food delivered to MCNS weekly.
- Click here to find out more!
- Shop Amazon through MCNS Amazon Smile page,
0.5% of each purchase will be donated to MCNS.